2023 – 2024 Preschool – Monrovia Campus
2 years 6 months to entering Kindergarten (toilet trained and completely independent of the bottle)
Wait List Notifications:
- Waitlist applications will be accepted from September 4th – March 15th a year prior to meeting the age requirements.
- All Wait List Application fees are non-refundable
- Priority will be given to children currently enrolled who are waiting to advance to the next age group, and their siblings.
- Students MUST be at least 2.6 years old and fully potty training at the time a space becomes available in order to be considered for enrollment.
- Due to the extensive waitlist and limited classroom capacity, wait times may be longer than expected, and in some cases; the child will have aged out of preschool before a space becomes available.
- Enrollment is NOT guaranteed.
Application Fee Schedule: (all fees are non-refundable)
- $200 per child
- $100 for each additional child thereafter
Interested families can contact the preschool office to schedule an appointment for a tour and request a waitlist application form as early as August 15th a year prior to the estimated enrollment (see schedule below).
Child’s Birthday – Cut Off Dates
Campus Tours & Application Submission Dates
(Approximately 1 year prior to estimated enrollment)
May 2022 – April 2023
Applications accepted between September 4th – March 15th of 2024
May 2023 – April 2024
Applications accepted between September 4th – March 15th of 2025
May 2024 – April 2025
Applications accepted between September 4th – March 15th of 2026
Monrovia Preschool Office: (626) 305-1188
Tzu Chi Great Love Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to the students. Discrimination based on race, color, sex, age, disability, or national origin is prohibited
Enrollment Inquires: NOTE: This is for information purposes only. This is not an application to be on the waitlist. Provide the following information or contact the preschool directly at (626) 305-1188 and someone will be able to give further information and waitlist status.
Schedule a School Tour:
Tours are by appointment only. Please call the school office at (626) 305-1188 to schedule an appointment.
- Group tours are held from September – December based on the child’s birthday (see chart above).
- Group tours are limited to 2 adults per family.
- Group tours begin promptly at each designated time and if for any reason families are late, they will need to reschedule.
Our staff will be in touch if there is a wait list for registration.
The waiting list fee is $200 per child and $100 for each additional child.
The waiting list registration fee is non-refundable.
Registration & Tuition
- $200 (Annual per child)
- $100 (Annual for each additional child
TUITION SCHEDULE (August to May):
- 7:30 am – 6:00 pm (Monday to Friday) $1250 Monthly
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Monday to Friday) $1050 Monthly
- $300 Material Fee – Annual per child
- $40 Emergency Kit (one time fee)